Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pinterest Picks: my dream home & other random findings

 Over the weekend I pinned alot of home decor things, and I browsed through my home decor sections and found a lot of similarities. I have a huge obsession with subway tiles, white kitchens, shabby chic rooms, and quirky details. I also fell in love with the idea of black doors with white molding. The house in the upper right corner is my dream home, I love the porch with the sunny yellow flowers, it seems so home-y.

Also fell in love with the bright skinny and boots look for fall, a cute DIY project, fancy map nails, and fall cupcakes. As much as I love summer all of the cute books and pumpkin recipes I keep pinning have been getting me super excited for fall.

Find links to all the pins here.

5 comments:

  1. love love love it all! the pink skinnies are perfection and those cupcakes look way too delicious.

    and i'm so happy i found your blog, your layout is way too cute!

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)
    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you thru the link-up of course! That running picture seriously makes me laugh out loud every time I see it! :) I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award yesterday and now its my turn to award some lovely ladies. If you would like, head over to my blog later this afternoon for the post!

    Allie
    talesofatwentysomethingblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house on the upper right corner looks like the ones I’ve seen many times on television. I think I’ve seen it in the movie, “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” and in different television series. It looks gorgeous! I like your type of house. It’s very girly and chic. I would love to see all these home décor things come together.

    Calvin Mordarski

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the front porch of your dream home too! It’s refreshing and calming to sit there in the morning while having a cup of coffee and waiting for the sun to rise. Anyway, have you thought of buying your dream home? If you want to make your home buying experience easier, have someone to help you, like a real estate agent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Pinning" some beautiful stuff from Pinterest also became a habit of mine. I especially love the beautiful house designs that I saw from the site. When I started pinning, I couldn’t stop! *.* And your picks are quite lovely also! These interiors look amazing! I especially love that dining room and the burlap placemats. Very countryside! [Katy Desroches]

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin