Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Give a girl some rhinestones and..

Give a five year old girl rhinestones and glitter glue and a "sparkle princess fish" is created.

Give me rhinestones....and I bedazzle my travel hairbrush

5 comments:

  1. I Love This!
    My friends call me the bedazzle queen! I bedazzle everything!!!

    Found you through blog hop and your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... it's right my alley!

    I am your newest follower via the hop, I would love it if you stopped by!

    xoxo, bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via the blog hop---just followed, it's adorable! Can't wait to read more;) Come check us out at http://www.thechirpingmoms.com!

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be your newest follower! Your 100th follower to be exact : )


    http://kelseylenay.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you via blog hop and excited that I did! Love the bedazzled travel hair brush! So happy to be your new follower- can't wait to read more from you !:)

    http://alizabethxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin