Monday, July 2, 2012

All my Monday needed was a little shine

Everything was fine and dandy at work on Monday, until Cara turned into a monster! She pushed her sister off her scooter, bit her sister, and kicked me. It was a rough day. These pretty pictures of chalk art and strawberry smoothies don't truly represent the day.

But thankfully when I came home I got a package hand addressed by Ashley filled with my goodies from The Shine Project! It was exactly what I needed after a bad day. My pass it forward card started with me and was exactly what I needed to cheer up, I can't wait to spread the shine to someone else on a bad day. Hopefully it turns their frown upside down like it did for me.



And since it is Pinterest Pick Tuesday, I decided to feature my favorite bracelets from Threads. They can all be found here.
Threads Friendship Bracelet, Change Bracelet, Infinity Friendship Bracelet, and the Roderigo
ps this post isn't sponsored I just love the shine project alot :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of TSP, too :)
    I just got my tan in the mail last week!
    I can't wait to make a purchase (or two, haha!) from Threads!

    Hope you're having a good day, girl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin