![]() |
| New summer clothes I got at Aerie. I got amazing deals almost everything was 40% off, and I had an extra 40% off coupon on top of that! Thanks mommy for the new summer clothes. |
![]() |
| New Sperry's (a new non-blurry picture will be taken soon...promise!) |
![]() |
| Let my puppy have one little lick of caramel and he wanted to drink the whole thing |
![]() |
| I might have a bit of a bra obsession, but I finally went through and donated 5 of the ones I don't like anymore. |





Those clothes and Sperry's are AWESOME!!! I'm Jelly!! (:
ReplyDeleteOmg I wish I had as many bras as you do!! I really need new bras haha
ReplyDeleteOmg you have so many bras! I need to invest in some good ones! I seriously switch between 3 of mine haha
ReplyDeleteHi Kelsie! We have been following your blog and LOVE it. .. today we awarded you the Leibster Award! Visit our post to learn more! http://www.wardrobesimetandliked.com/2012/05/liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteXO,
wardrobe girls