Working out is so much easier when you look cute right? Need to stock up on running shorts and tank tops!
Today marked the first day of my "couch to 5K" plan. I signed up to run a 5K with my boyfriend on July 22nd, and he insists that no walking is allowed...which is why I really need to train since right now I can't run for more than 4 minutes straight.
To you avid runners out there the 3ish miles probably seems like a breeze, but to a girl who hasn't worked out consistently since February 2011 it's a bit of a rude awakening.
Thanks to pinterest {love you!} I was able to find some plans for us couch potatoes to slowly ease our way up to runner status. The plan is pretty easy for the first week, thankfully, but my boyfriend decided to make it more fun by finishing the work out with some P90X abs {ugh}. Thankfully I have some hidden core strength because the abs weren't that hard.
In addition to my new running plan, I hope to welcome some new eating habits with the hopes of losing a few pounds and getting healthier in the process. This school year I had a little love affair with grilled cheese sandwiches, nachos, and subway and my waist line and booty didn't appreciate it. So for starters I am planning on eating alot less cheese and also I think I should cut back on the chocolate too. I'll try to keep everyone updated with my new workout/eating plans...and hopefully reach my goal weight by the end of summer.
Starting at: 125 lbs {and a big booty/thighs}
Goal Weight: 110 lbs { or at least a little booty and no muffin top}
Wish me luck! comment with any tips or advice please


What a great idea! I started eating right and working out at a rock-climbing gym. I like the recipes from this website: http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/
ReplyDeleteShe has lists and lists of things that are healthy to eat. Some of the stuff is really good, like the popsicles and toast with bananas... you should check it out! and Good luck!
I love that site! She is so gorgeous too, Ill definitely be checking out some of her recipes soon
DeleteGood luck!!! You and I literally have the exact same goals! Except for the fact that I still haven't signed up for a marathon yet and I am ready to stop running after literally 2 mins ha... You should check out my blog, I just recently started it. I plan on having "Sunday Slim-downs" each week with exercise and diet tips! BTW I love your blog, let me know if you'd be interested in doing a sponsorship swap!
ReplyDelete-Emily
http://www.justbecauseyoucantseeit.com/