Last week I honestly didn't do much more than go shopping, lay in the sun and watch tv.
It was my first week off since school and LeaderShape and it felt great
to just relax. But honestly I am SO bored! I don't know how I stayed
home all summer when I was in middle school...not working just makes me
feel so lazy. Thankfully this week and next week I'm getting a few hours
in at good old Aeropostale, then Alex is taking a 2 week vacation
between jobs so we will have some time to do "summer".
This past weekend I went on some dates with Alex, we went for Italian on Friday in honor of him finishing his winter semester at University of Michigan with a 4.1 GPA. I treated him to dinner, and this woman was giving my boyfriend the dirtiest looks while I was signing the receipt. Do you think it's wrong for the woman to pay? Or was this lady just a crabby old woman?
On Saturday, we went to see Iron Man 3, if you haven't seen it...go now!
|
So this one time I thought it would be a great idea to sit outside for 3 hours sans sunscreen. Obviously a mirror selfie was sent to all of my friends to make sure they knew what an idiot I am. |
| Two days later my forehead decided to shed all of it's skin (ew) so a car ride selfie was obviously necessary. |
| But on a much prettier note, I went to Blocks a garden shop with my mom and picked out flowers for our yard. |
| And my baby girl Cara (not my real daughter, the girl I babysit) turned five this week, obviously one direction purses are all the rage these days! |

lol my niece just got the same purse - cute!!
ReplyDelete