Tuesday, May 28, 2013

9 Pictures of You and Your Spouse (or in my case boyfriend of 3.5 years)

This seemed like quite a fitting link up to do today since Alex and I have officially been together for 3 and a half years today! We spent the day at the Detroit Institute of Arts, I'll be posting pictures tomorrow but in the mean time here are nine awkward and adorable pictures of us over the last few years

Relay for Life in Spring 2010

Beach in Summer 2010



My senior year spring break in 2011. Back when my hair was long and so was Alex's

One of the last dates before I went to school
Eastern football game in Fall 2011

Christmas in 2011

Summer 2012
Michigan Game in 2012
More recent picture from this spring at my semi formal for Alpha Xi Delta


Life. Love.Lauren



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower (: I love your blog! You and your bf are too cute! I wish y'all the best of luck!

    xo, Taylor
    taylor-knittel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the cutest couple I have ever seen! So photogenic too! Oh and I love your shirts for Relay! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin