Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting: Fall Favorites

Before writing this post I had it all planned out that I was going to make a fall inspired pinterest post. But when I pulled all of my pictures together I realized I really only had three and was too preoccupied with my broken phone to find anymore. (I think my lock button is broken thanks to a lovely tipped over water bottle in the purse situation...I'm not very happy about this!) So there you have it, three " fall favorites" hopefully I can come up with more before fall actually begins. 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up - LOVE your blog already, especially your layout. :-)

    I think you picked the three best pins ever this week... I'm totally craving Autumn. I can hardly stand it anymore!

    XO,
    Kenz

    lifeaccordingtokenz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spice doughnuts look amazing! Great pins! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that outfit. :) Definitely ready for fall, yet will miss summer time for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girly, I just nominated you for the Liebster blog award!
    http://kelseylenay.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin