- I've been to Paris.
- I've lived in Arizona my whole life.
- My favorite all time movie is Anne of Green Gables.
- I'm going to ASU to become a social worker, I love helping people,12:00
- I recently took up reading and am in love.
My all time favorite vacation is when I went to Paris.
June 2007.
Plane ride 14 hours I think?
Short layover in Heathrow Airport - where our luggage was lost p.s.
Flight from Heathrow to St. Charles de Gaulle our plane got struck by lightning. For reals!
And then being driven to our hotel -like it was the end of the world and monsters were coming after us.
All in a matter of 24 hours.
What a great experience!
if after 16 hours your face isn't shiny please tell me your secret
Notre Dame Cathedral
Arc de Triomphe
Eiffel Tower
Walking to the Eiffel Tower
Of course while I Paris you have to visit the Eiffel Tower, shop at the Fashion Capitol of the World, see the famous Notre Dame Cathedral, eat Crapes and just embrace the wonderful city. I did just that! We stayed at Grand Hotel Leveque on Rue Cler, literally walking distance from the Eiffel Tower, I enjoyed the aroma of fresh foods, flowers and fish - well I didn't enjoy the smell of fish but you know what I mean. I also enjoyed walking around the city by my self, taking in the beautiful roads and buildings that surrounded me. There is one specific moment I will never forget, I was walking down Rue Cler on my way to the corner grocery store when I hear a woman sitting outside a cafe say "These women in Paris really look and walk like models!" I slowly looked around me and to my excitement I found out that she was talking about me! I'm not bragging because I can't even walk in heels! But, it sure was a great complement! Paris still holds a place in my heart - yes I just started singing "Paris Holds the Key (to Your Heart)" - I cannot wait to go back again!






Hey! I just nominated you for the Blog Leibster Award!
ReplyDeleteCheck it out!
kianabates.blogspot.com
i used to have the same striped shirt from the first pic!
ReplyDelete