Hey everyone!!! I’m Keyona from Skinny andDelicious.
I started blogging because I was ready to get healthy andlive a way better lifestyle. I’ve been married a little over a year and when myhubs, Chris and I got married I was a HORRIBLE cook so we mostly ate out thenafter racking on 15 pounds we both decided we needed to change things. That’swhen Skinny and Delicious was born. I’ve learned A LOT about cooking andcooking healthy at that! It helps me be accountable for what I’m eating knowingthat you guys are waiting for a new and delicious recipe. I’ve lost 30 poundsand have a lot more to go but I’m so excited I started this blog and hope tohelp people like I’ve helped myself.
Enough about me let’s talk Disney World!
My husband and I got married June 4, 2011 and wewanted to go somewhere very exciting for our honeymoon. Somewhere we both wouldenjoy it the whole time. So what better place than to spend your honeymoon thansomewhere where you feel like a kid again! Yep, we spend 7 magical days thereand it was the best vacation ever. I wouldn’t change it for anything.
Between meeting all the characters, to riding theamazing rides and eating some AHH-MAZING food there just isn’t anything betterin the world then being at the same place you know were all your childhooddreams were. Epcot was our favorite park because we loved walking around andseeing a little pieces of different countries. Of course since my husband is aHUGE soccer fan with spend a lot of time in Great Britain. China and Japan weremy favorites I bought myself some real chopsticks not because I know how to usethem or needed them but just because I got them from Disney and I thought theywere cool. J It really isthe most magical place on earth.
Between Magic Kingdom and seeing the castle inreal life and riding the train at Animal Kingdom to meet Rafakhi and meetingMickey Mouse and Minnie it was truly was the best honeymoon anyone could askfor. Chris and I decided we couldn’t wait to take out feature peanuts there.There’s so much to do and see we didn’t even come close to doing it all in the7 days we were there. It’s the best place to have a honeymoon. If you’re reallybig kids at heart and are looking for somewhere not too expensive to go youNEED to go there.
Follow Keyona




What a cute blog, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! You can read more about it here: http://smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
Please check it out :)
Best,
Sapir
smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com