![]() |
| {my monday's; blogging, cinnamon dolche latte, and a snack in the student center. The only thing that keeps me sane!} |
I got lucky by having an easy first week back from spring break. But my professors really started piling it on this week. In the next week I have a lesson plan presentation, a chemistry exam, a math quiz, a children's literature paper, a dance project/presentation, AND my huge speech! Normally this amount of work would feel like alot, but with the amazing weather and zero motivation, I am stressing big time! And even with all of this school stuff I have so much other random stuff coming up too...like registration for summer and fall classes, college of ed scholarships, and honors college stuff too. When will I catch a break?
I am trying my best to not get stressed out. As horribly unproductive as naps are, they are the only thing that has been getting me through my days. I am the type of person who is most productive late at night and last minute {aka a procrastinator...} so napping has been giving me the sleep I need back and the energy to stay up and get stuff done.
I just can't wait for it to be April where I will get a nice two week breather....before finals {ew}.
![]() |
| {my night: studying for chemistry and catching up on the reading I didn't do} |



No comments:
Post a Comment