Monday, June 4, 2012

Sprinkles, puppy kisses, and panera bread

I forgot how awesome sprinkles are, even though they make it 5 billion times for difficult to eat your ice cream cone, they are adorable and make your ice cream even sweeter.
Boyfriend's M&M Blizzard. Which I was able to steal one bite from (this is a huge deal, he usually eats it all before I can get a bite)
I am so sad I couldn't get a cuter picture of this cavachon because she was super cute. Of course Alex and I planned to go to the mall for his brother's graduation present, but somehow ended up at the pet store (funny how that happens). Even though I do not support buying dogs from pet stores, I feel so bad for the little guys being locked up in the cages so I always take one out to play. Even though she was a biter, this little girl was so snuggly and adorable. I fell in love, until the worker told us she was $1,700! A bit ridiculous if you ask me. Oh and when we got home boyfriend had a giant rash on his neck from her kisses (whoops!). I am convinced we are both allergic to dogs, but neither of us care since we both love them too much.
New obsession at Panera: You pick two with a greek salad and chipolte chicken panini (heaven in my mouth). This weekend I also got to eat at Olga's too. I am completely convinced if I could only eat food from panera and Olga's for the rest of my life I would be the happiest person on earth.
(please ignore the awkward bathroom mirror picture) but I am obsessed with these shorts. On clearance at Loft for 17 dollars, and the shirt on clearance for 5. Shoes were free (from sister's closet). I'd say its cute for a look under 30 dollars. {PS the items aren't available online, so no links, sorry!}

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE panera! They don't have them in utah and it makes me so sad :( my favorite is the turkey artichoke panini ... to die for. and this weekend when i tried to order sprinkles on my cone - they DIDN"T have any. sad day.

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vanilla cone with sprinkles is my favorite DQ treat. Now I'm craving one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhhhh!!!! your outfit is tooo cute! :) and all this food is making me HUNGRY!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried the new DQ cake batter blizzard?! So good! Cute blog design dear :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so funny you mentioned that, I was telling my boyfriend how much I wanted to try that one next time I go to DQ

      Delete
  5. Just came across your blog and really love it! Hope you will visit mine too! Let me know if you want to follow each other!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower here :):) please come check out my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all! Girl you are so tan! I'm so jealous! I just BURN!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin