1. Do you have any real life blog friends?
Sadly I do not but I am hoping that Shane's Bloggers Coast to Coast link up will change that soon!
Sadly I do not but I am hoping that Shane's Bloggers Coast to Coast link up will change that soon!
2. Which blogger are you just dying to meet?
Even though it is a bit of a long shot I am dying to meet Emily Schuman from Cupcakes and Cashmere.
3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid?
Bre from Basically Bre, I just recently discovered her blog, but girlfriend has the cutest outfits {and they are all affordable which is a huge plus in my book}. And I would die to wear any of the outfits Sarah wears. Her blog Classy Girls Wear Pearls is filling up my fashion board on pinterest very quickly. I would also love to wear anything from FashBoulevard's closet
4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive?
Even though I highly doubt miss Pink Lou Lou has great island survival skills, she knows how to party and look gorgeous doing it. Somehow I think if I was stuck on an island I would love to hang out with someone who knows how to have a good time and who can give me gorgeous big hair for when our rescue team comes {lol}
5. The first blogger you remember "meeting" and connecting with ?
Alyssa from Impractical Composition was one of the first bloggers I swapped buttons with and we have since become friends {even though she lives way too far away!)
6. Any blogger that you admire and look up to?
I admire Ashley from The Shine Project the way she has used blogging to reach out to thousands of people for a great cause is truly amazing. I hope that someday I can use blogging to help others like she has.
7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger?
two smuppies, Confessions of a Graphic Design Student and Life of Bon
8. There's a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you?
is Chris Hemsworth an option for this show? What about Ryan Gosling, or Channing Tatum? { I kid, I kid! }
9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to swap careers with?
Not as of right now. I am still school and hoping I love being a teacher....I'll get back to you after my first year of teaching on this one.
10. Favorite blog design?


Thanks so much for linking up girl, so glad you did so I could find yours!! Your layout is gorgeous by the way, all of the colors are my favorite! I am so excited to go read some new blogs :D Thanks again !!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for checking out my blog. I am so glad I was able to find your blog thanks to Jessica, ! love your design!
Delete#6 - totally agree :)
ReplyDeleteAshley is awesome!
Thank you so much for linking up with us, girl!
Excited for you to get going with your first year of teaching..whoop!
xo
Just found your blog from the link up and it is so cute!! Excited to look at your favorite blogs :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the link love! :)
ReplyDeleteThis was such a fun link up! I need to check out some of these ladies! Glad I found you! You and your blog are adorable!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna
This was such a fun link up, I didnt participate, but I have loved reading people's answers. I am with you on Fash Blvd. Have you seen her wedding pictures? Gorgeous! Look forward to reading more!
ReplyDelete#8: Best of luck in school! Let me tell you, going into my 5th year teaching 3rd grade, teaching is the most rewarding career. I love going to "work" knowing I am making a small impact in the lives of children. Keep pressing on! teaching is hard before it gets better!
ReplyDeleteKelsie! You are awesome!! I wish we lived closer! So RUDE! haha!
ReplyDelete