Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Life as of lately

{Gorgeous sun rise on my way to school early Monday morning. Nothing like a beautiful sky to start your day off right}
Newest love, Java Chip Frappucino. The combination of ice, and those teeny-tiny chocolate chips is heavenly, it would be perfect if it was made with espresso versus coffee! I have noticed I have yet another weird eating habit...I really enjoy strong flavors. For example I will eat feta cheese, but not cheddar. I love espresso, hate coffee. Weird right? Don't get me started on food textures (my other food pet peeve).  I'll post another time.
{My math notes, and grande ice water. My math professor is the sweetest guy, but the math class I have to take for my major is way to easy for me. We are reviewing and analyzing math that is at about a third to eighth grade level, and let me just say reviewing fractions for an hour can make a girl instagram anything, even her cup of water and Barbie colored pens. (ps note that my notebook wasn't even open and I had been in class for thirty minutes...I promise I am otherwise a good student, but the fact that I have an A in the class already gives me zero motivation to try any harder) }

2 comments:

  1. Java chip frapps are my fave! :) My hubs works at Starbucks and says that people get things twisted in their drinks all the time. If you want something changed in it, ask! They might be able to come up with something even more awesome! (And if what you want isn't possible for some reason, I'm sure they can think of something!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm yum java chip frapp :)

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin