I got my bracelet as a present from my boyfriend on my 17th birthday, what started as 3 beads (heart, "k", and a blue glass bead) turned into an obsession. Today I finally filled the whole bracelet {well there's room for one more}. I love it so much since one it's a mix of high and love {50 dollar beads, and 2 dollar beads} and all of the silver ones tell a story. A fish for when my pom team was fishermen for our high kick competition, a bowling ball for my first date {with Alex} and an apple to represent my major {elementary education}. The blue and green colors represent me and my boyfriends birth stones. Overall the bracelet is both a fun accessory and a great memory {and the perfect gift on an anniversary... hint, hint}. I'm hoping to start a new one around Christmas time, probably in purples {fave color} and pink!
Friday, July 8, 2011
Bracelet of Memories
I got my bracelet as a present from my boyfriend on my 17th birthday, what started as 3 beads (heart, "k", and a blue glass bead) turned into an obsession. Today I finally filled the whole bracelet {well there's room for one more}. I love it so much since one it's a mix of high and love {50 dollar beads, and 2 dollar beads} and all of the silver ones tell a story. A fish for when my pom team was fishermen for our high kick competition, a bowling ball for my first date {with Alex} and an apple to represent my major {elementary education}. The blue and green colors represent me and my boyfriends birth stones. Overall the bracelet is both a fun accessory and a great memory {and the perfect gift on an anniversary... hint, hint}. I'm hoping to start a new one around Christmas time, probably in purples {fave color} and pink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment