Since my breakup I have been so much happier. I moved into my sorority house and have had an amazing time living "on my own". It's been great having the responsibility and freedom that comes with living away from your parents for the first time. I also started a new job as a babysitter for two awesome young boys. And I ended up starting a new relationship with my friend Josh who I met over the summer at Leadershape, a leadership development camp. Josh was able to help me through my breakup while simultaneously winning me over at the same time.
With all of these changes I have felt an overwhelming sense of happiness. I am so much more content with my life and the track that I am taking. The only thing that I have been missing is a hobby....which is where this little blog comes in.In the midst of all of my "soul searching" over the summer I still was blogging. Granted what I blogging about was very heartless and didn't reflect all of the trouble I was having, it was still an outlet for me. Now that I am in a much better place I wanted to slowly add blogging back into my life again.I contemplated starting up an entirely new blog, but this one just holds a special place in my heart. With the new design it feels entirely different, but I have decided to keep my old posts anyway. As much as I want an entirely new start I have come to terms with the fact that my past happened, and it's just that...my past.
So here's to a (sorta) fresh start on this good ole' blog of mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment