Monday, July 8, 2013

Four day, 4th of July weekend


A very grainy picture but Alex and I spent our 4th of July hanging around my house with a bonfire and drinks.
 shirt Old Navy/ shorts Old Navy

On Saturday Alex and I went to dinner then to the drive-in to see The Lone Ranger followed by Monsters University. The Lone Ranger was honestly pretty horrible, but Monsters University was hilarious...I'm already planning on getting one of these when I go to Disney World in a few weeks. 
shirt Aeropostale/ shorts Gap
Go MU ;)


Sadly I had to end my nice four day vacation but on Monday I got to spend a rainy day testing my architecture skills...



1 comment:

  1. Aw, well it looks like you have good architectural skills. I would so love to go to Disney World right now. It would be so much fun. I hope you have a good day.
    xo, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin