I officially went back to school yesterday, but with all of the emails and club meetings I've been to I feel like I have been in school for weeks. Between classes, my new job, executive board stuff for AEYC, honors college, friends, and boyfriend time {exhale} I have kinda had zero time for blogging. I am working on figuring out a way to fit blogging back into my schedule. It was SO much easier when I worked 8am-4pm every day, now my schedule is not so consistent. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be back into the swing of things.
In other happy news, I won an awesome giveaway from Emily at The Anderson Crew, I'll be sure to show off my new goodies as soon as they get to me. One of my prizes was ad space on the adorable blog {the farmer's wife} be sure to check out her blog ASAP!
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend {one benefit of being in college, my weekend starts on Thursday!}

Going back to school is crazy for everyone! Good luck from a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteI start school at the end of September and I can already see it taking over my life as well haha Don't worry, it happens to all of us!
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
Sapir
coffeebooksandairplanes.blogspot.com